Landlord Accreditation Scotland
LAS aims to improve standards in Scottish letting. This will be achieved by:
- Promoting best practices and informing landlords and agents of Accreditation.
- Supporting Accredited Landlords to comply with the Scottish Core Standards for Accredited Landlords.
- Providing access to support, information and landlord training in all aspects of managing residential property in Scotland.
Why Choose Us
Landlord Accreditation Scotland has been instrumental in improving property management standards in Scottish letting since 2008.
As the national accreditation scheme for Scotland, through our strategic partnerships and links across the industry we are in a unique position to provide training, support and recognition to Scottish landlords and agents striving to deliver the best service possible.
- Our courses are continually updated to ensure landlords and agents remain compliant with Scottish legislation.
- Our qualifications and courses are trusted by the Scottish Government.
- Our highly skilled tutors are chosen because of their expertise in Scotlands’ private rented sector.
- We always strive to have 3 months of webinars available at once.